There’s a lot to be said for the benefits of a clean office environment. In previous Cool to Clean Ltd. blog posts we’ve talked about how a clean and clutter free work space increases workers productivity, as well as creates a professional self-image for customers and clients to see.
These are not the only reasons. If your office equipment is properly cleaned and cared for, you can actually prolong its lifespan and save yourself money. Firstly, because you won’t have to be replacing your equipment as often. Secondly, because dust and dirt can slow down the speed your equipment operates at. To use an old cliché, time equals money. A quick clean now could save you hours later.
Another reason to keep your office clean, the most important perhaps, is office safety. Should you, your employees or a customer trip over rubbish or get ill from mould or bugs which have been living in unclean kitchen areas, then you have not only a health risk, but a legal case too.
In light of all this, we’ve compiled a short list of ways to keep your work space in optimum condition:
- Make sure you have a cleaning bucket or cupboard filled with essential office cleaning equipment. This should include antibacterial sprays, dusting cloths, glass cleaner and paper towels. You could even create an easy to follow laminated chart that gives your employees step by step instructions on how to clean common office stains and messes.
- To keep clutter at a minimum you can allocate a space for every essential item in your office. That way you know there is enough room for everything and can easily clear out any un-needed office additions.
- Food hygiene in an office is very important. If everyone kept their lunch in a fridge with harmful bacteria in it, your whole workforce could get sick. Ask employees to put their name on anything they place in the fridge. That way you know who to ask when it’s time to throw food out.
- Our final point is to pretend you are a client coming into your office for a meeting. What are your eyes drawn to? Are there any areas that look dishevelled or dirty? You could walk the route that a client would take and make sure there are no trip or safety hazards for anyone to fall over. You’ll be surprised by what you can see, just by using another’s perspective.
There is nothing better for a tenant moving into a property than to have a clean slate, a blank canvas on which to impart their personality. No clutter, no mess, just a clean and fresh environment to unload their things and begin their new life.
There is also nothing better for a landlord or agent than to be able to immediately present a clean slate or blank canvas to potential suitors when a tenant moves out. It is a good sign when the house is as well presented now as when it was first built and makes life a lot easier when it comes to letting.
This doesn’t happen by itself though. For those looking for pre and post tenancy cleans in areas across Essex and London, the answer is Cool to Clean Ltd. Our professional and comprehensive cleaning service has proven invaluable to landlords, estate agents and property managers across the city, helping to set a spotless precedent for their future tenants to achieve. Through the experience and expert eye our cleaners possess, no dirt or grime is safe.
The confidence we have of providing you with the most effective pre and post tenancy cleaning comes through regularly working alongside and listening to both landlords and tenants, to understand what each side is looking for and how certain standards can be set. For a tenant an unclean property is a no-go, meaning a pre-tenancy clean is an investment and a necessity. For a landlord an unclean property means time and that equals money. At Cool to Clean Ltd we are able to manage that time at a competitive price that keeps all sides happy.
We have the knowledge to guarantee that every room in your house is given the attention it needs:
- Bathrooms get the benefit of disinfected floors, toilets and sinks, with showers and baths descaled. All counters are wiped spotlessly clean and mirrors perfectly reflective.
- Kitchens receive deep cleans to ovens, microwaves and other appliances, including dishwashers. We clear out cupboards and disinfect countertops. We even make sure to defrost the freezer!
- Bedrooms receive a customary vacuum, with cupboards, drawers and wardrobes also left beautifully clean and windows attended to.
- Living rooms again get vacuumed, polished and windows seen to, both glass and frame.
Then think of every room in between.
Our aim is always to make sure that a property is left as clean as the day it was built, giving landlords a spotless property to look to let out and tenants a home that they quickly want to rent. Our high levels of cleanliness are reflected throughout the house, with grime and dirt struggling to escape our expert eye and 100 degree steam technology.
So for that fresh, unlived in feel, speak to Cool to Clean Ltd today. We are the cost effective and time saving way of guaranteeing your property is restored to its most perfect form.